Our Garden is always grateful for your help!
1) Donate $50 or more and become a member of the Friends of Culverhouse Community Garden. (Speak with Catherine.)
2) VISIT OUR GIFT REGISTRY to pledge a donation.
3) Donate $100 for an engraved MEMORIAL BRICK.
(Instructions for the Fundraising Chairperson are HERE.)
The FRIENDS OF CULVERHOUSE COMMUNITY GARDEN
wish to thank the following people and organizations for their generous support and donations:
Hugh and Eliza Culverhouse
Sarasota County Neighborhood Grant
Sarasota County Master Gardeners
Sarasota County Extension Services
Sarasota County Parks and Recreation
Friends of Sarasota County Parks
Keep Sarasota County Beautiful
The Schober Foundation
Rick Barth, Justin Powell
and Palmer Ranch Staff
Domenick’s Blinds Factory
Wendy Cooper, LEED
- Lowe’s on Central Sarasota Parkway – donated our fire extinguisher, pipe fittings, and Trex
- Brilliant Harvest – Bill Johnson & Ariel constructed our solar pumping system
- Oasis Montana – designed our solar pumping system
- Progressive Water Resources – Steve Suau helped us choose the exact location for our garden
- Gorman’s Plumbing Supply – donated PVC pipes and fittings
- Bloomings Landscape and Turf Management – donated PVC pipes and fittings
- TWC Distributors – donated PVC pipes and fittings
- Broedell Plumbing Supply – donated all of our faucets and fittings
- Ardaman Assoc. – donated cement cylinders for our cornerstones
- Dunkelberger Engineering – donated cement cylinders for our cornerstones
- Integrity Tree Service, Inc. (no link) – continues to give us free mulch!
- Dr. Craig Dunn (no link) – continues to give us free horse manure!
- Ruck Brothers Bricks – donated bricks and pavers
- Desrosiers Interlocking Brick Pavers – donated bricks and pavers
- One Stop Direct Marketing – Darlene Nicholson, a CCG member, donated this lovely website